Monday, May 14, 2012

Hangover - Taio Cruz

[Taio Cruz - Hook]I got a hangover, wo-oh!I've been drinking too much for sureI got a hangover, wo-oh!I got an empty cup
Pour me some moreSo I can go until I blow up, ehAnd I can drink until I throw up, ehAnd I don't ever ever want to grow up, ehI wanna keep it going, keep keep keep it going, going, going, going....
[Taio]I got a little bit trashed last night, nightI got a little bit wasted, yeah yeahI got a little bit mashed last night, nightI got a little shhh faced it, yeah yeahOh oh oh oh ohI'm on the roofIf you don't knowWell now you know
[Taio Cruz - Hook]I got a hangover, wo-oh!I've been drinking too much for sureI got a hangover, wo-oh!I got an empty cupPour me some moreSo I can go until I blow up, ehAnd I can drink until I throw up, ehAnd I don't ever ever want to grow up, ehI wanna keep it going, keep keep keep it going, come on!
[Flo Rida - Rap]Drink up, cause a body in a body til you ride, I'd do itEnd up on the floor with cameraman you clueless
 Officer oh What the hell you're doingStopping it, trouble it, you know you know what? come againGive me Henn, give me gin, give me liquor, give me champagneBubbles til the endWhat happens at the leather, if you inspired it til I'm tenLike oh my homie Taio, we can all sip againAgain and againWasted? so what? irrelevantWe're kicked to the head, who's selling itI got the hang of it, that's my limousineDon't mean like I said, I'm too intelligentA little jack can't hurt this veteranI show up but I never throw up, so let the drinks go up, go up
[Taio Cruz - Hook]
 I got a hangover, wo-oh!I've been drinking too much for sureI got a hangover, wo-oh!I got an empty cupPour me some moreSo I can go until I blow up, ehAnd I can drink until I throw up, ehAnd I don't ever ever want to grow up, ehI wanna keep it going, keep keep keep it going, come on!
[Taio Cruz - Hook]I got a hangover, wo-oh!I've been drinking too much for sureI got a hangover, wo-oh!I got an empty cupPour me some moreSo I can go until I blow up, ehAnd I can drink until I throw up, ehAnd I don't ever ever want to grow up, ehI wanna keep it going, keep keep keep it going, come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment