Monday, April 9, 2012

My Biography

Hi.. My name is Sisilia Tedyanto, my friends usually call me Sisil. I am now 16th years old. I am a senior high school student at Cita Hati christian school. I love studying at Cita Hati and I have a lot of friends. My father's name is Hansen, he's a good father and he really love his family. My mother's name is Yelia, she was very kind and friendly. I also have 1 younger brother, he's name is Patrick. He's also a senior high school student in Cita Hati. We fight a lot but still we love each other. I love playing piano, I already learn how to play it since I was 5 years old. I love doing sport thing example like playing basketball,soccer,volley,swimming,etc. It was fun! My family like to travel together, and I think the best country I have ever visited is Europe. Senior high school is the best part of my live. I have a lot of unforgettable moment with my friends. Sometimes we fight but that was the best moment that we can't forget. They have a million ways to make me laugh and I'm so good to have they around. I am planning to study abroad after this, so I am now study hard so that I can pass TOEFL. I think that's all about me, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment